I use a double boiler for making my pretzels, less to scorch this way.
- 1 package of vanilla almond bark
- 1 package of Christmas pretzels.
- red and green sugar sprinkles
- Add water to the bottom pot of your double boiler, while waiting for the water to boil, place wax paper on your working surface.
- Start with 3 cubes of the vanilla almond bark. Stirring constantly. Keep adding until 1/2 the package has been melted.
- Toss in the pretzels (3-4 at a time.) and coat with the almond bark.
- Remove the pretzels from the pan with tongs and place on the wax paper.
- When all 3-4 pretzels are on the wax paper, lightly sprinkle red and green sugar sprinkles.
- Once cooled remove from wax paper.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page