- Ragu Pizza Quick Sauce (4 tablespoons)
- Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Fresh Baby Spinach (washed)
- Roma Tomato (washed)
- Virgin Olive Oil with Basil
- Crushed Garlic (1 tablespoon)
- Low Carb Pita Bread
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place on low carb pita bread on a cookie sheet.
- Lightly brush low carb pita bread virgin olive oil with basil and toast in the oven for 2 minutes.
- While low carb pita bread is in the oven mix the diced garlic and the Ragu Pizza Quick Sauce. Any pizza quick sauce will do, but I do recommend it being a quick sauce. Regular pizza sauce tends to be runny due to the fact that the low carb pita bread will be in the oven for a short amount of time.
- After low carb pita bread has been removed from the oven, top with the garlic pizza quick sauce.
- Top with baby spinach, sliced Roma tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- Bake for 8 minutes and then serve.
Occasionally I will add fresh sliced mushrooms as well. It's one of Todd's and my favorite pizzas and a much healthier version.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page