Egg Nog Fudge


Ingredients:
10 ounce White Chocolate Chips
2 cups of granulated sugar
2/3 cup of egg nog
7 ounce jar of marshmallow creme
1/2 stick of butter
1 teaspoon of rum extract
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
1/2 cup of heath bits

Directions:
  1. Line an 8 or 9 inch square pan with foil, letting the foil hang over the sides. Make sure to butter your foil. I found that if I butter the foil before placing it in my pan is the easiest. (I also make double batches so I use a larger pan and double my ingredients.)
  2. In a 3 quart saucepan combine the sugar, egg nog, and butter. Bring to a rolling boil and stir constantly to prevent the sugar scorching. Continue boiling until a candy thermometer reaches 235 degrees F.
  3. Stir in remaining ingredients minus the heath bits quickly until everything is melted and smooth. (Wooden Spoon works best.)
  4. Poor into your buttered foiled pan.
  5. Sprinkle heath bits on top and slightly press heath to the top of the fudge so it will stick.
  6. Chill for 2 hours and cut into squares.

Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page


Comments