1 10 ounces of White Chocolate Chips
2 cups of granulated sugar
2/3 cup of evaporated milk
7 ounce jar of marshmallow creme
1/2 stick of butter
1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract
1 1/2 cups crushed candy canes
1 dash of red food coloring
- Line an 8 or 9 inch square pan with foil, letting the foil hang over the sides. Make sure to butter your foil. I found that if I butter the foil before placing it in my pan is the easiest. (I also make double batches so I use a larger pan and double my ingredients.)
- In a 3 quart saucepan combine the sugar, evaporated milk, and butter. Bring to a rolling boil and stir constantly to prevent the sugar scorching. Continue boiling until a candy thermometer reaches 235 degrees F.
- Stir in remaining ingredients quickly until everything is melted and smooth. (Wooden Spoon works best.)
- Poor into your buttered foiled pan.
- Chill for 2 hours and cut into squares.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page