White Chocolate Fudge


Typically when I make my fudge, I am not a brand name type of girl, however when it comes to the white fudge, Toll House Premier White Chocolate chips taste the best.


Ingredients:
1 Large bag of Toll House Premier White Chocolate Chips
2 cups of granulated sugar
2/3 cup of evaporated milk
7 ounce jar of marshmallow creme
1/2 stick of butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla

Directions:
  1. Line an 8 or 9 inch square pan with foil, letting the foil hang over the sides. Make sure to butter your foil. I found that if I butter the foil before placing it in my pan is the easiest. (I also make double batches so I use a larger pan and double my ingredients.)
  2. In a 3 quart saucepan combine the sugar, evaporated milk, and butter. Bring to a rolling boil and stir constantly to prevent the sugar scorching. Continue boiling until a candy thermometer reaches 235 degrees F.
  3. Stir in remaining ingredients quickly until everything is melted and smooth. (Wooden Spoon works best.)
  4. Poor into your buttered foiled pan.
  5. Chill for 2 hours and cut into squares.

Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page


Comments