I absolutely love Hy-Vee's Broccoli Salad, so one day I asked them how they made it. I was pleasantly surprised that all they do is use cole slaw dressing with it. Having this knowledge I have made mine even better because I can choose our favorite cole slaw dressing.
- 2 bunches of broccoli
- 1 package of unsalted sunflower seeds (no shell and I prefer unsalted)
- 1/2 large box of raisins
- Cole Slaw Dressing (Our favorite is Jimmy's Low Fat found in the produce section)
- Clean your broccoli and cut the florets into bite size.
- Combine broccoli, sunflower seeds and raisins into a bowl.
- Start with 1 cup of the dressing. Add more if you feel it needs more.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Stir before serving.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page