Broccoli Salad


I absolutely love Hy-Vee's Broccoli Salad, so one day I asked them how they made it. I was pleasantly surprised that all they do is use cole slaw dressing with it. Having this knowledge I have made mine even better because I can choose our favorite cole slaw dressing.

Ingredients
  • 2 bunches of broccoli
  • 1 package of unsalted sunflower seeds (no shell and I prefer unsalted)
  • 1/2 large box of raisins
  • Cole Slaw Dressing (Our favorite is Jimmy's Low Fat found in the produce section)
Directions
  1. Clean your broccoli and cut the florets into bite size.
  2. Combine broccoli, sunflower seeds and raisins into a bowl.
  3. Start with 1 cup of the dressing. Add more if you feel it needs more.
  4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
  5. Stir before serving.

Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page

Comments