(Picture to be added later.)
- 1 1/2 T Carlini olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 slices wide country style bread, 1 in. thick, toasted
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/4 in. pieces
- 6 oz marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 c shredded Italian style cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute garlic 2 minutes
- Brush garlic oil over one side of each side of toast.
- Add a layer of tomatoes and a layer of artichoke hearts.
- Top with cheese and sprinkle with basil.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and bake 10 minutes
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page