- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 3/4 cup of mayo
- 8 oz canned chicken or 1 cup of cooked chicken breast
- 2 (4 oz ) cans of diced green chilies
- 1-2 Tablespoons of hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (Colby, Longhorn, or Cheddar)
Combine in crock pot and then heat.
You can make this in the microwave if you wish. Combine and heat for about 10 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page