- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 package of Ramen Noodle (I used chicken flavor)
- 1 bag of Cole slaw (or 1/2 head of cabbage)
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- In a small mixing bowl add vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar, and seasoning from the Ramen Noodle, and pepper. Mix thoroughly. ~ Dressing
- In a medium size bowl add the Cole slaw.
- Break Ramen Noodles into small pieces and add to the bowl of Cole slaw.
- Add the Sunflower seeds to the bowl; mix the Cole slaw, noodles, and sunflower seeds.
- Add the Dressing to the Cole slaw mixture.
Do not make way ahead of time. This salad does not do well storing in the refrigerator for long time. The Ramen Noodles become soggy and not crunchy when stored. Not a good left over salad.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page