- Bag of Hershey’s Hugs
- Bag of waffle pretzel (or rings or twist)
- Holiday M&Ms (or regular M&Ms)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. (I did not have mine. I would not recommend this if you were using the rings. I think the parchment paper would be a must if the rings are used.)
- Remove wrappers from hugs
- Place the pretzel on the parchment paper.
- Place a hug on the center of each pretzel.
- Bake in warm oven for 6-8 minutes, or until chocolate is soft.
- Remove from oven and press center of each kiss down with a holiday M&M.
- Let sit until cool.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page