Mozzarella Cheese Slices
Fresh Baby Spinach
Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Create a weave with the bacon on some wax paper.
2, After your bacon weave has been created, you will need to roll the sausage evenly. We found placing the sausage in a large baggie and then roll it was simpler and less messy.
3. Once the sausage has been rolled out, take the baggie off. Add a single layer of mozzarella slice cheese to the top of the sausage.
4. Then sprinkle Italian Seasoning.
5. Add the fresh baby spinach on top of the Italian Seasoning,
6. Next sprinkle the sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese on top of the fresh baby spinach.
7. Take the wax paper as a guide and start to roll the sausage. Roll as tight as you can.
9. Remove the plastic wrap and place your roll on the edge of the bacon weave and start to rolling the bacon weave around the sausage roll.
10. You will need to add some toothpick to keep the bacon in place.
11. Place the roll in a roasting pan and place an internal thermometer inside.
12. Once the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees turn the oven up to 350 degrees. Bake another 15-20 minutes. (Total time it took to bake for us was 1 hour and 45 minutes)