Picture to be added later
- 5 cups of medium egg noodles
- 12 cups of chicken broth
- 4 1/4 cups of water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 packages of frozen vegetables or 1 cup onion, 1 cup chopped celery, 1 cup carrots
- 1/3 corn starch
- 3 medium chicken breast
- Boil water in a large pot add a pinch of salt.
- Once water is boiling add vegetable oil and egg noodles and boil for 8 minutes then drain the noodles.
- Cook chicken breast and then chop or cut into pieces. (I used my George Foreman Grill. I love using it and it only takes 9 minutes to cook chicken breast perfectly. I can do this while the noodles are cooking.
- In another large pot combine chicken broth, salt, 4 cups of water, chicken bouillon cube, and poultry seasoning to a boil.
- After the broth mixture comes to a boil add veggies; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix 1/4 cup of water and the corn starch. Slowly add to the soup once the 15 minutes of simmering has completed.
- Stir in noodles and chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
This makes a lot of soup. We typically freeze half of the soup if everyone is not home to eat with us. Everyone is all 8 of us.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page