- Almond Bark
- Red Cherry Chips
- White Chocolate Chip
- Using a double boiler, add water to the bottom pot. Add a few almond bark squares to the top pot. Stir every now and then to prevent burning.
- Once almond bark is melted dip one end of the Pretzels off centered, shaking excess of almond bark off. Place the pretzel onto wax paper. Continue until all pretzels have been dipped.
- Once pretzels have dried, start the double boiler again this time adding the red cherry chips to be melted. Once the chips are melted dip the almond bark part in the melted red cherry chip make sure you leave a white strip for the white fur on Santa's hat.
- Add one white chocolate chip towards off to the side on the red part, this will be the ball on Santa's hat.
- Place onto wax paper until dried.