- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Almond Bark
- Mini Chocolate chips
- Twizzlers Peel N' Pull
- Red Mini M&Ms
- Red Sugar
- White Chocolate Chip
- Using a double boiler, add water to the bottom pot. Add a few almond bark squares to the top pot. Stir every now and then to prevent burning.
- Once almond bark is melted dip one end of the Nutter Butter Cookies, shaking excess of almond bark off. Dip the bottom portion of the cookies as well. Dip the top part of the cookie into red sugar, however make sure you leave a strip not covered in the sugar, this will be the white fur on Santa's hat. Place the covered cookie onto wax paper. Add one white chocolate chip towards off to the side on the red sugar, this will be the ball on Santa's hat.
- Add two pieces of mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Add one red Mini M&M under the eyes for Santa's nose.
- Peel apart the Twizzler and cut a piece small piece for Santa's mouth.