- Won Ton Wrappers
- 1 pound of hamburger
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 package of shredded mexican style cheese
- diced tomatoes
- sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown hamburger in a frying pan, once the hamburger has been browned, add taco seasoning and cook according to the directions listed on the package.
3. Add one Won Ton wrapper per muffin tin, press the Won Ton wrapper down in the center forming a cup.
7. Top with your favorites. I used sour cream and guacamole.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page