- 8 oz. of cream cheese (softened)
- 6 oz. of Deli Oven Roasted Chicken (diced)
- 1/2 cup of hot pepper sauce for Buffalo Wings
- 1/4 cup of crumbled blue cheese
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- In a pie pan, spread the cream cheese.
- In a bowl, mix the Deli Oven Roasted Chicken and the sauce.
- Spread the chicken and sauce mixture over the cream cheese.
- Next sprinkle the blue cheese over the chicken and sauce mixture.
- Finally sprinkle the green onions on top.
- Place your dish in a microwave and cook for 2 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page