- 5 whole Large Eggs
- ½ cups Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Frank's Red Hot Original Hot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- ½ cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices Bacon
- Crackers Or Chips For Dipping
Directions1. Put eggs in a sauce pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. When the water starts to boil, turn off the heat and cover for 20 minutes. Allow eggs to cool enough to peel.
2. While the eggs are cooking, fry four slices of bacon until crisp. Drain and crumble bacon into small pieces.
3. In a large bowl, mix together mayo, mustard, hot sauce, vinegar, cheese, and crumbled bacon.
4. In a small bowl, use a fork to mash the eggs into small chunks. You could also use a food processor or a potato masher. Add the eggs to the mayo and mustard mixture and stir together.
5. Serve with crackers or potato chips for dipping.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page