- 5 1/2 cups of Powder Sugar
- 1 2/3 cups of Peanut Butter (smooth)
- 1 cup of melted Butter
- Chocolate Flavored Almond Bark
- In a large bowl mix Powder Sugar, Peanut Butter, and Butter until smooth.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls and set aside.
- In a microwaveable bowl, place four squares of the Chocolate Flavored Almond Bar and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat heating in the microwave for 30 seconds. Continue this process until the bark has been melted.
- Carefully roll the balls into the melted bark. I used a spoon to avoid getting burnt.
- Place the balls on parchment paper and refrigerate for 15 minutes until firm.
This mixture made 79 balls.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page