- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz of mozzarella cheese pearls
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small dish mix the the extra virgin olive oil, chopped basil, and salt and pepper.
2. Add pearl mozzarella cheese to a bowl, mix in the extra virgin olive oil mixture and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Right before serving add cherry tomatoes and white balsamic vinegar. You can use the regular balsamic vinegar but it will make your mozzarella cheese brown.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page