- 1 Pint of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of Mexican Shredded Cheese
- Two Pinches of Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of fresh basil chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 8 oz of pasta (I chose a Rotoni 3-Omega Multi-Grain)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl mix the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Basil, Salt and Pepper.
2. Clean and cut all the Cherry Tomatoes in half and add to the small bowl. Mix the tomatoes into the marinade.
3. Remove the tomatoes and place them on a foil lined baking sheet. Cut side up. Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. Pull the roasted tomatoes from the oven and drizzle the marinade and place back in the oven for 5 minute to broil on high.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page