- 8 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, sliced into quarters
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheese
- diced ham
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven 375°F. Spray cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, break eggs, add milk, salt and pepper to your taste and whisk. Add shredded cheese to egg mixture and whisk.
3. In each cupcake pan add some of the diced peppers, cherry tomatoes, and diced ham.
4. Fill each cupcake pan with the scrambled egg mixture.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Once the egg muffins have cooled remove and add to a freezer bag and freeze.
I am going to add sliced mushrooms to the mixture this week and for Todd's I added the hot sauce and salsa to the egg mixture.
Here is the nutritional value for each egg muffin.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page