- Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- Add the Balsamic Vinegar to a sauce pan and reduce over medium heat. You will need to keep your eye on this and stir often. It should reduce within 10 minutes but you do need to keep your eye on it or it can burn. Your reduction should be thick.
- While the Balsamic Vinegar is be reduced and in the beginning stages, wash cherry tomato, then make slices into the cherry tomato but do not slice completely through the tomato.
- Cut your fresh mozzarella into small thin slices, as thin as your slice sections are in the cherry tomato.
- Once reduction is done allow it to cool some. It will thicken while it is cooling.
- As the reduction is cooling layer your tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the layers.
- Next drizzle your reduction.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page