- 1 medium to large head of cauliflower (or 1 frozen bag of cauliflower)
- 3 oz of cream cheese (we used regular cream cheese because it is lower in carbs to low fat cream cheese.)
- Seasoning to taste (this could be as simple as salt and pepper, paprika, red pepper flakes, we used steak seasoning for ours.)
- If you are using fresh cauliflower clean and cut your cauliflower to florette like you would get if you are using frozen cauliflower.
- Add cauliflower to steamer and steam until cauliflower is soft.
- Once steamed move the cauliflower to the food processor (or blender) add the cream cheese and seasoning and process to your desired consistency, your preference lumpy or whipped.
- Add mixture to serving bowl. It is as simple as that.