My wrap fell apart during my picture.
The picture does not do any justice to the wrap.
- 1 portion of Steak-ummm Sliced Steak
- 1 large mushroom sliced
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1 Romaine Lettuce Leaf
- 1 slice of Kraft extra thin Swiss Cheese
Ingredients listed above is for one wrap
- Cook one portion of Steak-ummm Sliced Steak according to package.
- Add sliced mushroom and green onion into pan with sliced steak, simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove the mixture and place on a plate lined with a paper towel. Dab extra grease from meat.
- Place 1 slice of the Swiss Cheese to the top of the meat and veggie mixture.
- Wash the Romaine Lettuce Leaf and dry excess water off.
- Add the meat and veggie mixture in the middle of the lettuce leaf and fold over the edges of the leaf to make your wrap.
220.3 calories* 18.6 g fat* 52 mg Cholesterol* 57 mg Sodium* 1.8 Carbs (.6 Dietary Fiber)* 12.5g Protein
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page