- 1 portion of Steak-ummm Sliced Steak
- 1 large mushroom sliced
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1 Brownberry sandwich thins
- 1 slice of Kraft extra thin Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon of Thousand Island Dressing
- Cook one portion of Steak-ummm Sliced Steak according to package.
- Add sliced mushroom and green onion into pan with sliced steak, simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
- Place 1 slice of the Swiss Cheese to the top of the meat and veggie mixture while it is in the pan.
- Spread the Thousand Island Dressing to one of the sandwich thins.
- Add the meat and veggie mixture on one sandwich then and place the other sandwich thin on top to make your sandwich.
308 calories* 18 g fat* 42 mg Cholesterol* 285 mg Sodium* 26.3 Carbs (6.1 Dietary Fiber)* 16.4g Protein
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page