- 1 Medium Potato
- 1 Medium Yellow Squash
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- 1 Medium Tomato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 of a Medium Onion
- 2 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons shredded Mexican Cheese blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons of shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Finely dice the onion and mince the garlic. Saute both in a skillet with olive oil until softened (about five minutes).
5. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil, top with cheese and bake for another 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
*Note: You may want to microwave your sliced potatoes for a minute. Mine were a little undercooked but the rest of the vegetables were perfect!
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page