- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and washed
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium pot, cover green beans with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the garlic. Toast the garlic until golden, be careful not to burn.
- Add the cooked green beans to the pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat. This is an opportunity to reheat if they've cooled.