- Sugar Cookies Ingredients
- 1/3 c seedless raspberry jam
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips
- Make your sugar cookie dough.
- Roll dough into 3/4 inch balls. Using your thumb, make indentation in the center of each cookie.
- Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon of jam into each indentation.
- Bake 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes
- Microwave baking chips on High 1 to 2 minutes, stir until smooth. Drizzle melted chips over cookies. If you wish you can sprinkle the cookies with colored sugar as well.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page