Ingredients for the actual chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg
- 1 (12 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Ingredients to make Rudolph
- small rounded pretzels
- mini M&Ms
- red hot candies
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets and make the rounded cookie dough into rounded triangle with point facing downward.
- Place 2 mini M&Ms of the same color near the top for the eyes of Rudolph.
- Place 1 red hot candy near the center of the bottom point of the triangle for Rudolph's red nose.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page