- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 (14-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with garlic, undrained
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-3 teaspoons paprika, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 cups rotini pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley, if desired
1. In very large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender, stirring to break up meat. Drain well.
2. Add soup, diced tomatoes with their liquid, vinegar, sugar, paprika, marjoram, salt, pepper, and water and cook for 8-10 minutes until mixture starts to boil, stirring frequently.
3. Add pasta and bring back to a simmer. Simmer, uncovered, stirring frequently, until pasta is tender, about 12-18 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh parsley, if using, and serve.