- 1 1/4 pounds of ground ham
- 1 pound of ground pork
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bow, combine the ham, pork OR sausage, and the ground beef.
5. In a separate medium bowl, combine the soup, vinegar, brown sugar, and yellow mustard.
(70 degrees C).
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page