- 1-1/4 pound 90% ground beef
- 1 can 15-ounces Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 8 ounces, weight Egg Noodles
- 1/2 cup Lite Sour Cream
- 1-1/4 cup Low Fat Small Curd Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sliced Green Onions (less To Taste)
- 1 cup Grated Low Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Brown ground beef and then drain,
- Stir in a can of the Tomato Sauce, salt, pepper, and I added Italian Seasoning.
- Simmer for while preparing other ingredients.
- In a large pot of boiling water cook Egg Noodles to el dante; drain and then set aside.
- In a small bowl add sour cream and cottage cheese, mix. Add pepper to taste.
- Mix the sour cream and cottage cheese mixture into noodles.
- Once mixed add the green onions.
- In a cooking bowl (greased) add half of the noodle mixture. Top with the half of the beef mixture. Add 1/2 of the cheddar cheese on top of the beef mixture. Next add the remainder of the noodle mixture, then beef mixture, and the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until all cheese is melted.
Click Here to go back to Recipe Home Page